Rihana D. Purdin is an enthusiastic, positive, and understanding attorney who excels at dealing with difficult situations.
Having worked with families from diverse backgrounds Rihana can relate and empathize with a broad spectrum of people. She strives to deliver consistent, thoughtful and well-informed options even at times when emotions run high.
Staying grounded and level-headed helps her focus everyone on reasoned long-term goals tailored to each family.
As a result of her activity and involvement in the community and her dedication to continued education, Rihana is a versatile professional with strong personal and professional support systems.
Community Service and Professional Development
- Rihana Purdin is a member in the Family Law Section of the Florida Bar.
- Member of Central Florida Family Law Inn.
- Previous service included back-to-school backpack projects with Hope Now International and various Habitat for Humanity projects.
Training and Certifications
- Collaborative Family Law Trained
- Trained as a Guardian ad Litem
Background and Education
- Bachelors of Science in Legal Studies from the University of Maryland
- Juris Doctor from Barry University School of Law
- Admitted to the Florida Bar in September 2014
Rihana is a beginner DIYer, enjoys spending time with her family and two dogs, reading, and sampling the epicurean delights of all types of eating establishments!
Learn More About Us
If you have questions or would like to setup a time to speak with one of our experienced Orlando area family law lawyers, please contact us. If you would like to read a little more about our approach for helping clients, you can read more here: