Lori Caldwell-Carr has a true passion for helping people work through family law matters with our Client Centered and Family Focused approach (see links below). Her goal is to help you make positive, well-informed and future-focused decisions about your case. Lori is passionate about family law and has actively immersed herself in the family law community on every level:
- Board Member and immediate past president, Central Florida Family Law Inn
- Family Law Section of the Florida Bar
- Executive Council member 2014 – 2018
- Member and Past-Chair, Orange County Bar Association Family Law Section
- Member, International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- Member, American Bar Association and the Florida Bar Association
Lori Caldwell-Carr’s Certifications and Training
- Florida Supreme Court Certified Family Law Mediator
- Collaboratively Trained
- Family Law Guardian ad Litem
- AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell* . Awarded 2013 – 2019.
- Since 2013 Lori has been volunteering with the Orange County Bar Association to provide free mediation services to the community.
- Previous volunteer work with the Orange County Legal Aid Society.
Background and Education
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Journalism with an emphasis on Public Relations from the University of Florida.
- Lori earned her Juris Doctor Degree from Barry University School of Law and was admitted to the Florida bar in September of 2005.
- Lori has been practicing only in the area of Family Law since 2005.
- Lori continually pursues legal education and is committed to keeping current on changes in family law and new options available to best serve the needs of her clients.
When not working, she enjoys cooking, gardening, walking, yoga, going to the beach and, most of all, spending time with her family.
Learn More About Us
If you have questions or would like to setup a time to speak with one of our experienced Orlando area family law lawyers, please contact us. If you would like to read a little more about our approach for helping clients, you can read more here:
- Learn About Our Family Focused Approach »
- Learn About The Services We Provide »
- Learn About Our Team »
- If you want to discuss the specifics of your matter, please contact our office »
*Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.