Who You Are:
You are a seasoned family law attorney who enjoys marketing and working with clients on your own schedule, but hates the day-to-day drudgery of running a business. You love interesting legal arguments, collaborating with peers and creative problem solving. You recognize structure and systems lead to quality and consistency making things better for you and your clients. You want your income to be commensurate with the clients you bring in and the service you provide, not the hours you spend with payroll, HR, computer equipment, phones, scheduling, billing, collections, filing, bookkeeping, taxes, etc.
Who We Are:
We are an engaging family law team looking to grow with like minded professionals. We are eager to try new approaches to solving family law problems. We work hard, but don’t live to work! Our environment allows flexibility to work as you define it.
Our entire team should share a commitment to these core values:
- We Listen, We Care. Understanding your client, doing what’s right and delivering solutions with warmth and compassion.
- We Give Options, We Respect Choices. You see the big picture and provide options to a broad spectrum of people and needs. We don’t judge and allow clients to make their own choices.
- We Learn; We grow. You’re a curious person who can also teach others. You’re open to new ideas and ways of doing things.
- We’re Stronger As A Team. Collaboration is fun and provides better outcomes!
- We’re Intentional. You value systems and procedures to provide consistent, quality work. You can set deadlines and meet them.
This is a full-time or part-time opportunity in Maitland, Florida. Experienced in family law in central Florida. You must have an ongoing stream of family law business. Some salary or draw is available, but compensation will largely be based on a fee-split basis.Remote work is possible when there are no client meetings.Health Insurance is available for those working 25 or more hours per week.
Contact our office by email or phone and set a time to meet or speak to attorney Lori Caldwell-Carr. All inquiries will be handled confidentially!