Examples of Child Support Modification

Here are some examples of when you should contact us to help with child support modification:

  • You are a parent of a child and the other parent is not contributing at all, or enough to help support your child.
  • The other parent has been ordered to pay you support, but is refusing to pay the ordered amount or does not pay at all.
  • If your time sharing with your children has changed significantly (ie, you are either seeing the children quite a bit more or less than you were when the child support was ordered).
  • You or the other parent has experienced a substantial and permanent change in circumstances that affects one or more of the factors that affect child support. For example a change in job or a loss of a job that increases or decreases income, a change in child care expenses or a change in your child’s medical care expenses.
  • Your Child has reached the age of 18 and/or has graduated from high school and your child support Order does not specify an end date.
  • Anytime you have concerns or feel a review of your support and time-sharing arrangement should be reviewed by an attorney.

Get Experienced Advice About Child Support Modification

If you have been served with a request for modification or you find yourself in situation that you feel requires a change in a Court Order or agreement that you have previously arranged, please contact us and set up a consultation to meet with one of our experienced attorney’s. In order to provide you with comprehensive options we will need to discuss your matter with you in detail.

For Your Reference:

Information on Modification Topics on Our Website: