Contesting Incorrect Notice of Delinquency from Department of Revenue


If you have recently been ordered to pay child support either through a divorce, paternity action or administrative process (Department of Revenue), you are most likely paying your support to the Florida State Disbursement Unit (FLSDU).   It can be a frustrating and confusing process to try to get help from the court and the Department of Revenue.

Please read our new article about contesting incorrect delinquency notices from the Department of Revenue.  It provides a methodical way to analyze a situation and help identify some of the problems which will help to resolve the problem.