If you have been to our fall Family Fun event before you know it will be a great time! If you haven’t, we hope this will be the beginning of a tradition!
Who Can I Bring?
Bring yourself, bring your family, friends and colleagues. Don’t forget the kids either!
What Will Be Happening At The Party?
It is a family friendly party (mostly outdoors). We can’t give you all the details (be surprised), but here are a few things to look forward to:
- Listen to Some Tunes You Thought You Forgot!
- Show Us You Got Some “Game” — Maybe Even Win A Prize!
- Get Your “Portrait” With A Friend (nope, not what you’re expecting)
- Create Something Fun
- Show Off Your Awesome (or less than awesome) Pumpkin Carving Skills
- Climb to the sky
- Grab a bite to eat, a cold drink and enjoy the fall weather (beer and wine for those over 21)
- … and More!
Most Important – Laugh, Have Some Fun and Socialize with Family, Friends and Colleagues!
When Is It?
- The party is Sunday, October 11th, 2015
- Activities begin at 3:00 pm and end at 6:00 pm (come any time)
Where Is It?
The event is at our office in Maitland (most activities are outside).
Nope! Come as you are and join us for some fun!
Do I Need To RSVP?
If you can, we would appreciate an RSVP so we can estimate food and activities, but come whether you RSVP or not (we’ll have plenty of food and fun)! Our RSVP form is on the left side of this page. You can also RSVP by calling or sending us an email!
If you accept or decline and later change your mind, just update us again; no problem!
What If I Have Questions?
If you have questions, feel free to give us a call or send us an email!