Here are some Central Florida Family Law resources that you may find helpful. If you are looking for something that is not here, please contact our office and we will do our best to get you the information.
- American Bar Association – Family Law Section
- Florida Bar Association – Family Law Section
- Orange County Bar Association
- Osceola County Bar Association
- Seminole County Bar Association
- Volusia County Bar Association
- Lake County Bar Association
- Brevard County Bar Association
- Florida Statutes (Many Family Law Issues are in Title VI – Civil Practice)
- Florida Family Law Rules of Procedure. (mandatory disclosure is #12.285).
Estimating The Value Of An Asset
- Orange County Property Appraiser
- Seminole County Property Appraiser
- Lake County Property Appraiser
- Osceola County Property Appraiser
- Polk County Property Appraiser
- Volusia County Property Appraiser
Protecting Your Credit
- Get A Free Credit Report: Annual Credit Report
- Info on Freezing Your Credit: Clark Howard
Name Change Services
- NewlyNamed – Service to update a change in last name to many common places (for changes due to marriage or divorce).
Local Public Schools
- Orange County Public School System
- Osceola County Public School System
- Seminole County Public School System
- Volusia County Public School System
- Lake County Public School System
- Brevard County Public Schools
- Department of Children & Families (General Info)
- Florida Department of Children & Families (Approved Parent Education Classes)
- Florida Healthy Kids
- State of Florida Child Support
Supervised Time-sharing with Children
Legal Aid and Self Help
These organizations provide legal services to low income households either free or at low cost.
- Seminole County Bar Association Legal Aid Society
- Legal Aid Society of the Orange County Bar Association, Inc.
- Florida State Courts Self-Help Info
- Florida Legal Services, Inc. (Non-profit law firm serving Jacksonville, Lake Worth, Miami, Tallahassee).
- Community Legal Services of Mid-Florida, Inc. Non-profit law firm serving Brevard, Citrus, Flagler, Hernando, Lake, Marion, Orange, Osceola, Putnam, Seminole, Sumter and Volusia Counties.
- National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
- US State Department – Children & Family
- Hague Convention Countries
- Center for Family Violence and the Courts
- National Coalition Against Domestic Violence
- Harbor House (Orange County)
- Safe House of Seminole County