Family Law Self-Help
Are you a little puzzled about where to go? Here are some helpful Florida family law self-help resources that might help!
If there are items that you would like to see other family law self-help resource topics added here please let us know!
- Florida Courts Self-Help. This is a website run by the Florida State Court system. It has quite a lot of information about how to represent yourself and links to all of the Florida Supreme Court Approved Forms for family law. If you are self representing, you should get very comfortable using this site!
- Contacting the Clerk of Court
- How To Change Your Address With The Court
- Working with the Florida State Disbursement Unit (FLSDU)
- About Orlando Area Family Law Administrative Orders
- Correcting Inaccurate Delinquency Notices from the Department of Revenue
- Receiving Child Support and Alimony Payments
- Central Florida Domestic Partnership Resources
- Low Cost Options For Resolving Family Law Matters