How To Contact Your Clerk Of Court

If you have a family law matter in the Orlando or Central Florida area you may find it is necessary to contact the Court Clerk to ask questions or update your file. Below is a list of Orlando and Central Florida Clerk of Court’s website.

We try hard to make sure our links stay up to date and are working.  If you notice anything has changed on these websites (our you found helpful family law resources that would be helpful to others), let us know!

Information about Address Changes

If you are changing your current address of record, be aware that the standard Supreme Court address change form 12.915, as well as many Clerk of Court offices, require that your request be notarized or completed at the courthouse.  If you are unsure, please contact the Clerk’s office.