Opening Account With Seminole County Clerk To Receive Support Payments

Here are the procedures for opening an account with the Seminole County Clerk of Court in order to receive support payments (such as child support and alimony).

Steps for Opening the Account

  • Once the Final Judgment has been signed by the judge, you have two options to open your account:
    • Phone:  Call the Seminole County Clerk Child Support department  to setup your account: (407) 665-4300
    • In Person:  Visit the Seminole County Clerk in person and complete the paperwork.

Process Changes Can Occur

This process can be changed at anytime by the Clerk of court.  If you have any problems with the process contact the Clerk of Court directly.

Opening Accounts In Other Florida Counties

If you need to setup your account with another county, just contact the clerk’s office directly (call first to get information).