By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials(information or software) on InFocus Family Law Firm, P.L.‘s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on InFocus Family Law Firm, P.L.‘s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by InFocus Family Law Firm, P.L. at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The information and materials on InFocus Family Law Firm, P.L.’s website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this or associated pages, documents, comments, answers, emails, or other communications should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. The information on this website is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing of this information does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship. The materials on InFocus Family Law Firm, P.L.‘s web site are provided “as is” InFocus Family Law Firm, P.L. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, InFocus Family Law Firm, P.L. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4. No Attorney-Client Privilege
Contacting us via our website, web chat, or any electronic method such as email, does not create an attorney-client relationship.
5. No Confidentiality
Do not transmit any information to us that you consider confidential, private, sensitive or privileged. Communications with us via the website may NOT be secure and should NOT be considered confidential.
In no event shall InFocus Family Law Firm, P.L. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on InFocus Family Law Firm, P.L.‘s Internet site, even if InFocus Family Law Firm, P.L. or a InFocus Family Law Firm, P.L. authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
7. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on InFocus Family Law Firm, P.L.‘s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. InFocus Family Law Firm, P.L. does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. InFocus Family Law Firm, P.L. may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. InFocus Family Law Firm, P.L. does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
InFocus Family Law Firm, P.L. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to or from its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by InFocus Family Law Firm, P.L. of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
10. Governing Law
Any claim relating to InFocus Family Law Firm, P.L.‘s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
If you have any questions about these terms, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this site, please contact us at:
InFocus Family Law Firm, P.L.
557 N Wymore Rd, Suite 100
Maitland, FL 32751